Ronaldo's Welcome in Saudi Arabia

Ronaldo's Welcome in Saudi


 "Now there is a new test in Asia" Ronaldo's welcome in Saudi Arabia

Riyadh: Portugal's superstar footballer Cristiano Ronaldo was given a grand welcome in Saudi Arabia on Tuesday.


Ronaldo's Welcome in Saudi


According to foreign media reports, a contract ceremony was held with Ronaldo's local football club "Al-Nasr" at Mersool Park Stadium in Saudi capital Riyadh.

After this agreement, Ronaldo played a practice match for Al-Nasr club, which was watched by around 25 thousand fans in the stadium.


Ronaldo's Welcome in Saudi


Legendary footballer Cristiano Ronaldo held his first press conference after the ceremony where he said he felt very excited as soon as he stepped foot in Saudi Arabia, hopefully ready to play with Al-Nasr from Wednesday.

Ronaldo said that the Saudi professional football league has high standards, ready to accept the challenge.


Ronaldo's Welcome in Saudi


Cristiano Ronaldo said that my contract with Al-Nasr is unique, I am also a unique player, so it is normal for me.

Ronaldo said that I have rejected many offers from Europe and North America, I have broken all the records in Europe and my work is done there, now I want to break some records in the Saudi professional league as well.

He said that my family supported me in my decision to move to Asia, I have come to Saudi Arabia to win sports and be a part of the culture here.

"I've won everything, I've played for the best club in Europe, now there's a new test in Asia," Ronaldo said.

It should be noted that Ronaldo's contract with Al-Nasr club is worth more than 21 million dollars, under which he will represent the club for two and a half years.

Post a Comment

0 Comments